EPIC offers access to a range of products, including databases of journal, newspaper and magazine articles, online encyclopedias and reference books.
This section gives an overview, links to user guides, and vendor support contact details for databases that are available through EPIC.
What’s in the databases?
Browse these listings for databases currently available through EPIC with links to vendor supplied information about each database and links to the EPIC subscription options that each database is available in.
- Public Library subscription options
- Tertiary Library subscription options
- Special Library subscription options
- Alexander Street Press
- American Library Association
- Bridget Williams Books
- Cambridge University Press
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Forward Learning (World Book)
- Gale Cengage
- Healthy Life Media (NZ Healthy Food Guide)
- IGI Global
- Infobase Learning
- Kowhai Media
- Library Ideas
- Oxford University Press
- RMIT Publishing
- Triton AV